We are team of Web and Java experts that will take on your most complex Web Application projects.
Our staff includes experts in Content Management Systems and end to end Web Application development.
We have a track record with many Fortune 500 companies augmenting existing systems to complete a workable solution!
Our corporate office is located in Kansas City, MO. We also have branch offices in Chicago, IL, Austin, TX, Las Vegas, NV, Washington D.C., and La Jolla, CA.
I attempt to answer the crossword puzzle as quickly as possible.
I know how frustrating it is when you get stuck, so I share the answers!
1. Carrier of plates? - ARMADILLO
2. Asset for a mimic - KEENEAR
3. Notoriety - ILLFAME
4. Cry of mock incredulity - MOI
5. Wedding staple - BAND
6. River through Pomerania - ODER
7. "Evangeline" locale - ACADIA
8. More easygoing - LAXER
9. Nabokov novel after "Lolita" - PNIN
10. Justice Dept. division - ATF
11. Italian actress Cardinale - CLAUDIA
12. Nickname for Michael Jordan, with "His" - AIRNESS
13. Welcome to one's home - SEEIN
15. 1963 movie with the tagline "Everybody who's ever been funny is in it!" - ITSAMADMADMADMADWORLD
20. The Jetson boy - ELROY
23. Disregard - NEGLECT
25. Caused a stir - MADEWAVES
27. Added stipulations - ANDS
28. Nine-digit ID - SSN
31. Flying without ___ - ANET
33. ___ loss - ATA
34. Hold forth - ORATE
35. Titian subject with Bacchus - ARIADNE
36. Witticisms - BONMOTS
39. Summer drink - ICEDTEA
40. Pitcher's woe - SOREARM
41. George Eliot and George Sand - ALIASES
43. Balance - SCALES
45. Musical middle name - AMADEUS
46. Time spent doing time, say - STINT
49. Dry - SERE
50. Marseille mates - AMIS
51. "Glee" girl - TINA
54. Weirdo - NUT
56. Arabic name meaning "highly praised" - AHMAD
Across answers on the link below!